The importance of healthy sleep for the human body is difficult to overestimate. In the dream, the person remains and restores strength, both physical and mental, the energy of gain for the next day to overcome difficulties.
But what if healthy sleep has been lost?
If every day, instead of liveliness, energy and readiness for new challenges, do you feel even more tired?
Sleep disturbances trouble or bring a lot of trouble “ a route ” morning state, feelings of depression and irritability, to a number of serious diseases. They can have a variety of manifestations and consequences.
The symptoms of sleep disturbances can be heart rhythm disorders, shortness of breath and suffocation, which usually appear at night, pain in the extremities, excessive sweating at night, swelling, as well as disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and urogenital system.
Often, sleep disturbances accompanied by nightmares, irritability, depressive states, as well as cramps and heaviness in the legs, speaking, and gritting your teeth in your sleep.
Lack of timely therapeutic leads to serious disturbances in the activity of the whole organism.
- Restless leg syndrome
- Have a properly balanced circadian sleep rhythm between day and night
- Correct mattress
- How to survive in a dream, or why it is necessary for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Syndrome of apnea central sleep
- Agitated leg syndrome
- lag jet syndrome ( jet lag )
- Snogovorenie and sleepwalking
- The symptoms of sleep sickness
- Blood pressure increased
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- night cough
- nocturnal dyspnea
- suffocation night
- night allergy
- Neck pain
- Chest pain
- Back pain
- Pain in the hands of
- Leg pain
- Inflamed throat
- Dry mouth
- Prevents palatal “ tongue ”
- increased urination
- daytime sleepiness
- Light sleep
- awakening difficulties
- Tiredness, weakness
- Irritability, nervousness, depression
- Raucedine in the morning
- unpleasant sensations in the legs when bedtime
- trembling legs in sleep
- Speaking in sleep
- Clenching your teeth in your sleep
- The complications of sleep sickness
- coronary artery disease
- myocardial infarction
- Pickwick syndrome
- Esophageal reflux